2014 | 8 x 10” | pen on acid-free, 90 lb paper
I created this on the New Moon to think about letting go, releasing the old, and acknowledging the Void. Sometimes the absence of something is the focus; the negative space is the subject. It was an especially deep and dark New Moon for me, but the stars were extra bright.
- Each 100 Days of Art piece ships for FREE (domestically). We do ship internationally as well -- see FAQs about international shipping rates.
- Every piece is titled and signed by Meghan Oona Clifford.
- Each piece comes with a Certificate of Authenticity direct from her studio.
- For prints, we use archival Entrada Rag Bright 300 g/m2 paper, which is acid-free, lignin-free, 100% cotton, and Made in America.
- Questions? Please email Meghan.Oona.Clifford@gmail.com.